What can a food allergy assessment do for me?
A food allergy assessment is a health assessment that assesses your food allergies. Food allergies are the most common cause of food intolerance. They trigger eczema, hives, stomach cramps, and diarrhea. Food allergies are typically diagnosed by allergy testing, food challenges, or elimination diets with food allergy testing. A food allergy assessment is also known as a food intolerance or food hypersensitivity test. This food allergy assessment can help identify your food allergies and intolerances, including lactose, fructose, gluten (wheat-based products), fish and shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts (almonds, cashews, etc), and soy. In this article by NEX Wellness, we share some information about what a food allergy assessment can do for you.
Click here to learn more about our services at NEX Wellness.
A food allergy assessment can help you:
– Identify your food allergies and food intolerances, which may help reduce symptoms such as eczema, hives, stomach cramps, and diarrhea.
– Learn food avoidance lists for foods that trigger your allergies. If you have a food allergy or intolerance to lactose, fructose, gluten, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, or soy.
– Find food substitutes that can be healthier alternatives to foods you should avoid.
– Improve food tolerances by slowly reintroducing other food groups into your diet after following an elimination diet with food allergy testing until symptoms subside.
Benefits of a food allergy assessment:
– Can be done in a food allergy assessment near me. The food allergies are then identified through food allergy testing or elimination diets that are introduced to your food allergy.
– Has no limitations on age, gender, occupation, health conditions, etc.
– Food allergy assessments help food allergies and food intolerances become manageable.
If you think that you could benefit from a food allergy assessment, then we encourage you to schedule an appointment at NEX Wellness today. Click here to find our contact information, schedule an appointment, or speak with a representative.Leave a reply →